Roswell, New Mexico


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New Mexico » Roswell
December 16th 2022
Published: March 11th 2023
Edit Blog Post

UFO Museum Roswell.UFO Museum Roswell.UFO Museum Roswell.

Well worth a visit. The truth is out there.
Our trip west would not have been complete without a stop in Roswell. We camped at the Trailer Village RV Park on the edge of town. The International UFO Museum & Research Center endeavors to be the leading information source in history, science, and research about UFO events worldwide. There is a large display of information and visual formats related to the 1947 Roswell Incident and other unexplained phenomena related to UFO research . The truth is out there in the desert! The best part of the trip was the awesome t-shirt Mike got in the museum gift shop; picture an alien with rainbow dreadlocks (he couldn't resist).


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

New FriendsNew Friends
New Friends

Alien display at the International UFO Museum. Do you believe?
GortGort
Gort

Mike and the full-size model of Gort. He likes the movie, "The Day the Earth Stood Still." This museum was a hit for this Sci-Fi fan.
They are everywhere!They are everywhere!
They are everywhere!

So many of the businesses in town have embraced the alien attraction in Roswell and have them on display.
Alien Tee-shirtAlien Tee-shirt
Alien Tee-shirt

My new favorite!
Trailer Village RV ParkTrailer Village RV Park
Trailer Village RV Park

The relaxing front porch of the RV Park office and retail store.


Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0296s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb