Last days with The Craig's


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New Jersey
May 28th 2010
Published: May 29th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Wednesday was a very quiet day for me. Stayed home, wandered around in my PJ's all day, painted my teo nails, wtched very ordinary American TV and ate frozen Twinkes. Amanda, Jason, Marika & Sean went to Statten Island for the day and checked out the Statue of Liberty.

Thusday Jason went with the boys to the local police station for a tour, and us girls headed for the cinema in Hoboken. We saw Sex And The City2. I little disspointed, I wouldn't rush out and see it, wait for the DVD. We all had dinner at home, wswapped photos and started saying our goodbyes.

Friday morning was the last of the packing, and getting Marika's suitcase closed took all of our bums sitting on the case. Later we discovered it weighs nearly 27kgs. We had our last breakfast and coffee's at the Bakery and the taxi picked us up at 8am. Off to JFK we go.

We checked in, found the Americal Airlines members lounge and grab a bite to eat and caught up on emails. At 11:30 we went to our gate and discovered our seats had been changed. They said it was a ramdon allocation and that the plane ws full. Well it only took about 40 people to fill the plane, it was tiny. I didn't comment as I didn't want to freak Marika out any more than she was, but it was a bloody small plane. I was now is set 1A, and Marika is 14B, sencond last row from the back. In any other sort of plane seat 1A would have been bloody business class, but no, this was just the seat the put in at the las minute that was all by itself, an isle and window seat all at the same time. But a little bit of leg room which wsa nice. I could atually cross my leg on a plane.

Up up and away to Toronto we go.


Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.045s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb