From Mountain View to Bayview, New Jersey


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New Jersey
October 31st 2007
Published: December 15th 2007
Edit Blog Post

The month of October was mostly spent on driving and visiting.

On Oct 4, we left our Mountain View home and went to Edmonton and stayed for 3 days with our son Ian.

From Oct 7 to Oct 10, we drove for 3 days from Edmonton to Detroit. The weather was pretty wet in upper Michigan.

From Oct 10 and 11, we visited Gary's nephew near Detroit and enjoyed two nights stay with the new parents and their lovely daughter Sophia. Gary's sister-in-law and niece Elmira were also there.

From Oct 12 to Oct 18, we drove from Detroit to Toronto and stayed with Gary's mother. There we met with friends and relatives every day and ate, ate, ate.

On Oct 19, we drove from Toronto to Ottawa to visit our daughter Carmen.

On Oct 20, we attended Carmen's convocation.

On Oct 21, we left Carmen and drove to Montreal to see Gary's sister-in-law.

On October 22, we left Montreal and drove to New Jersey, to visit Phyllis' sister. There we did little and enjoyed a bit of rest and relaxation.

On Oct 30, we flew from New Jersey to Hong Kong.

[Click here for photos]



Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0274s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb