What do the Volcano in Iceland and the MLCVB Have in Common?


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New Jersey » Rutherford
April 23rd 2010
Published: April 23rd 2010
Edit Blog Post

Well, it’s actually probably more than you think! MLCVB Hotels are extending a helping hand to the passengers stranded by the erupting Iceland Volcano at Newark Airport and offering discounts on available rooms.

This past Tuesday, April 20, 2010 representatives from the Meadowlands Liberty Region took an EZ Ride Van to Newark Airport to offer assistance and discounts to passengers stranded. Some who had been there almost a week!

All hotels are offering a 20% discount on available rooms to the affected passengers. While many travelers are scared to leave the airport, in anticipation of missing their flights, the following offers will remain in effect until the conclusion of this crisis.

This is a very cool way for the Meadowlands Liberty Region Hotels to help out and to promote all of the fabulous hotels they have in the region! Stayinthemeadowlands.com and stayonthewaterfront.com have both helped make staying in the Meadowlands Liberty Region much more convenient for travelers. With over 9500 hotel rooms, the Meadowlands region has the capacity to accommodate tons of travelers!




Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.023s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0446s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb