Best Coffee Shops In Jersey city


Advertisement
Published: July 5th 2018
Edit Blog Post

A perfect day starts with a perfect coffee. Wondering where to get that flawless cup of coffee while exploring Jersey City?

Here is your guide to the ultimate coffee experience! You will find that some of the lesser-known cafes are a little slice of paradise for coffee lovers whereas some of the famous shops are also considered as Jersey City tourist attractions . Follow this guide and let the journey begin!

1. Beechwood Cafe

Beechwood Cafe is proud of their freshly brewed and carefully prepared coffee. And you will accept it without any debate after having Café Mocha here. It also a famous local brunch spot that is loved for its signature omelettes and burritos.

Address: 290 Grove Street, Jersey City

Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 10:00 pm

Saturday - Sunday: 8:00 am - 9:00 pm

Price range: $11-30



2. BASIC

One of the best places in Downtown Jersey City, BASIC is the cafe that is known for its refreshing coffee as well as lively atmosphere. It is a lovely place to have a breakfast while enjoying the view of Hamilton Park.

Address: 235 8th Street, Jersey City

Monday - Friday: 7:00 am - 09:00 pm

Saturday - Sunday: 7:00 am - 8:30 pm

Price range: Under $10



3. Legal Grounds

The Legal Grounds is a hidden gem in Downtown JC with a cozy outdoor sitting area. A small menu that combines tasty sandwiches and coffee is enough to pamper your taste buds. Make sure to stop by this cafe while exploring the city.

Address: 170 Grand Street, Jersey City

Monday - Friday: 7:00 am - 05:00 pm

Saturday - Sunday: 8:00 am - 05:00 pm

Price range: Under $10



4. Dames Espresso

Who wouldn’t like to have homemade pastries while sipping a cup of hot coffee? You would love their blueberry tea and iced coffee. Grab a table in the backyard garden and spend some quality time with your loved ones.

Address: 581 Jersey Avenue, Jersey City

Monday - Sunday: 7:00 am - 05:00 pm

Price range: Under $10



5. Mod Cup coffee

With 4 retail outlets, Mod Cup is home to award-winning coffee that is ideal for coffee connoisseurs. You must visit their outlet on Palisade Avenue as it is one of the most hip and upscale coffee shops in New Jersey.

Address: 479 Palisade Avenue, Jersey City

Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 05:00 pm

Saturday - Sunday: 8:00 am - 06:00 pm

Price range: Moderate



6. Brewshot

There are a very few places that can offer a delightful fusion of Italian coffee, fine-dining, and unique cocktails. Visit Brewshot and experience how their brewing methods and organic coffee beans make a perfect drink.

Address: 9 Regent Street, Jersey City



7. Short Grain

How can you not love a cup of coffee that is prepared with love itself? It’s Asian-influenced decor and sidewalk seats are great for having a good time with your family and friends. Do not forget to explore the menu that offers something for everyone.

Address: 183 Montgomery Street, Jersey City

Coffee & Tea, Breakfast & Brunch, Sandwiches

Price range: $11-30



8. Sam A.M. Café

Sam A.M. is a perfect American cafe that fondly calls their menu ‘a celebration of good simple food’. Those who are looking for things to do in Jersey City must visit this cafe to satiate hunger with scrumptious quick bites and of course, coffee!

Address: 112 Morris Street, Jersey City



9. Lackawanna Coffee

Not everyone can manage to pull of minimalistic decor in a coffee shop. But, Lackawanna Coffee is the cafe that makes this concept an alluring one. With a ping pong table in the backyard and relaxing sitting arrangement inside, every sip is comforting here.

Address: 295 Grove Street, Jersey City

Monday - Sunday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm

Price range: Under $10



10. The Grind JC

Wondering where to find doughnuts, bagels, and coffee all under one roof? Head off to The Grind JC and take your taste buds on a ride. This simple coffee shop will amaze you with its La Colombe Coffee that served in a homely environment.

Address - 3722, 360 Communipaw Avenue, Jersey City

After all, a cup of coffee is all you need to make everything right!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.171s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 12; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0445s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb