New England Update - Finally!!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New Hampshire
November 28th 2007
Published: November 28th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Dear all,

Sorry this has been a long time coming! We've kinda been away from civilisation for a while....

Anyhoo, so far so good - New York was nuts, completley crazy but lots of fun! An M&M shop with four floors...only in America! Thanksgiving parade was pretty cool and was a beautiful warm day to watch too. Couldn't go up the Empire State building though because there was no visibilty... doh! Then headed into Vermont after picking the car up, picture will follow when we have more time and can find a proper internet cafe (in a library at the moment!). Vermont gorgeous and we had snow... woo hoo! Francis got a bit cold when we made him stand in the snow to have his picture taken, in fact he's still grumpy about it! Maine was next with some very squalid hotels that we had to stay in... it was truly horrible, photos will follow again, so we had to stay for an extra couple of nights. Maine is very pretty but we left today and are now in Portsmouth New Hampshire, freezing our butts off and the forecast is for snow tomorrow! Will try to do a longer entry with photos from Boston in a couple of days. Hope you are all good and not missing us too much!

Love
Jane & Denise (& Francis)

Advertisement



30th November 2007

Doh!!
Do I know you!!!! Oh yeah I vaguely remmeber you both, poor Francis left to stand in the snow and you promised to pamper him. Only 60 days left girls until you return to work!!!! Not missing you as we never hear from you anyway, had more contact this month than any time in previous 12!!! :) Travel safe, love you both, oops love you three!! Ange amd Josie Posie xxxx

Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0511s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb