Day 50


Advertisement
Published: August 14th 2009
Edit Blog Post

This morning we hiked Piermont Mountain, the girls were so pumped for it even though we have been prepping them that it would be difficult! No girls from bunk 12A cried or whined, but we had other cabins with us and they cried and whined and it was a difficult hike but they all did awesome! It took us about an hour and a half to get up and then we ate lunch and relaxed for 2 hours at the top; it was such a nice day, the sun was out and it was really warm. We then hiked down which took 58 minutes and had showers and quiet time and then BBQ and square dance. Busy busy day!!! The girls just realized that there is only a week left of camp….it is crazy how time flies! We did our normal bed time routine, and after the girls went to bed there was a staff sand volleyball tournament. I made up a team of Jessica, Wes, Cara, Toff, and Megan for 4-4 volleyball. It was single elimination and we lost our first game 9-15 but it was a blast and we put up a good fight! I got back to the cabin and saw yet another mouse……I can’t wait to get back to civilization where I will be able to come back to my room and be bug and rodent free!!!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.166s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0562s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb