We made it ... NH!


Advertisement
Published: June 20th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Welcome to NH!!! I have poison ivy on my legs and the mosquitos are the worse they have been the entire trip!!!

...but we made it full circle! We are back in New Hampsha' and soaking up our last few days out here on the *Open Road*. We decided yesterday instead of bouncing around to a few other places between NY and NH what we really wanted to do was set up camp and relax for the last few days-and that's what we're doing! We set up home at Bear Brook State Park in a nice shady site. It felt like we had the place to ourselves yesterday ...today a few neighbors rolled in but it's pretty quiet.



We found a 99 last night and were able to catch the Bs game...until they closed at 11 so we missed overtime- I guess we watched the better part of the game anyway. We'll go back Saturday and hopefully catch a win for the birthday boy!!!





that being said- Jo's birthday gift from me was a photo shoot of 'life on the OPN-RD" by our amazing wedding photographer. We captured some special memories of
My exercise for the day!My exercise for the day!My exercise for the day!

Made the husband proud!!- or I was just really excited for s'mores!!
our life out here and it will be a special collection of photos to have.





A few quick pictures from my phone...





Our caravan arrives ON Hampton beach Sunday to a crowd of our favorites And are looking forward to seeing everyone. If your up for some volleyball come join us- north hampton beach across from Cinnamon Rainbows.

Time to tend the fire- dinner tonight is chicken and veggie succotash ON the campfire! & our first S'mores of the trip for dessert!!!

*SP*


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Tough lifeTough life
Tough life

The transition home will be hard for us all!


21st June 2013

one great adventure!!!!!
thanks you so much for sharing your wonderful adventure with all of us. it was a great trip. and you still have the best half (the north) for next time. travel safe

Tot: 0.176s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 59; dbt: 0.0596s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb