Monday Night - St. Louis 3-15


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Missouri » St Louis
March 15th 2010
Published: March 16th 2010
Edit Blog Post

After the Brewery tool we decided to go to Pappy's Smoke House for an early dinner. We got a little lost on the way, and ended up going almost all the way to Fenton, but that was ok. It's fun to drive around and explore different areas. The food was pretty good. The Brisket and the Sausage Links were great, but I thought the pork was a little dry. The sauces that they serve on the side are awesome.

After dinner we drove down to the Arch. This was cool, but I wish that the information on it would have mentioned that it closes at 6:00, and the last trips up to the top go at 5:00. We didn't get there until 5:30, so we didn't get to go up into the Arch. The museum was cool, but again, because we didn't have that much time we really didn't get to enjoy it.

After that we went down to Crown Candy Kitchen for some ice cream. Denise and Al had the Lovers Sundae, and Rhonda and I had the Fire Chief Sunday. both were really good. We then headed back here so I could tell you all about it.

Tomorrow we are headed off to Memphis. Talk to you from there.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.218s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.1774s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb