Our Trip Begins


Advertisement
Published: March 16th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Welcome to the Stone Family Blog 2015.

In 2013, our family (Ed, Lisa, Allie and Tyler) traveled to England and then when the adults returned to America, Allie and Tyler traveled on their own to France, Switzerland and Belgium. We all had a great time.

If you are interested in the blog from our 2013 trip, you can find it at www.travelblog.org/Bloggers/The-Stone-Family/.

Now it is time for a new adventure.

Tyler (a sophomore at Saint Louis University) is spending this semester at SLU's European Campus in Madrid Spain. He has been studying hard during the week and enjoying his weekends exploring the continent. Tyler has had the opportunity to visit many parts of Spain. He has also traveled to England, Scotland, Germany and Morocco.

On Wednesday, March 18, 2015, Lisa and Ed are meeting Tyler in Rome. After a couple days in the Eternal City, we are traveling to Madrid, so that Tyler can show us Spain.

We plan on blogging daily and we hope you will all follow along. We invite and encourage your comments.

The one sad part of our expedition is that our daughter Allie will be unable to join us. Allie's smiling face and fun-loving spirt will be missed. On the other hand, by keeping the Atlantic Ocean between Allie and Tyler, we hope to avoid another ugly sibling dispute, like the unfortunate Paris Grape Incident of 2013 (more on that later).

Stay tuned, and please comment.

The Stones.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0405s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb