Garvin’s 2016 Cruise Blog Invitation


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Missouri » Florissant
April 7th 2016
Published: April 7th 2016
Edit Blog Post

If you have followed our exploits during previous cruises, you will surely agree that over the years we have gone to some pretty remarkable places and we have seen some really incredible sights. Our travels have allowed us to explore different parts of the world, and on April 21stwe will start another amazing cruise vacation. Technically we are taking two cruises back-to-back. They are titled the “Spanish Passage” cruise and the “Mediterranean Medley” cruise. We are actually going to visit a few ports where we’ve been before (are we running out of new places to visit in the world?), but we expect to have a great time wherever we travel. Those are a couple of hints about some of the places we will be visiting, but we don’t want to spoil too many of the up-coming surprises at this time.

This year’s cruises will be on the Royal Princess, which is the 2nd newest ship in the Princess fleet and is definitely the largest ship we have ever sailed on. It will be our 10th different cruise ship since we started taking these fascinating adventures. There will be a number of “days at sea”, so this time we have chosen to upgrade to a little larger cabin than usual (Balcony Deluxe) to make sure we are comfortable. Plan to hear about our adventure during the next few weeks, by following our progress on our blog.

We want to be sure to say “Thank You to our family members for house/cat-sitting while we are away. We know this is not convenient for them, but their kindness makes it possible for us to go on our trips and not worry about what’s happening “back at the ranch”.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.2s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0292s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb