Photos


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Minnesota
April 14th 2008
Published: April 14th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Thought you'd all like to see a few more photos of the group pre-departure...before the salmon, strong coffee, 5 hours of sleep per night, 15+ presentations, networking, bonding, and general Rotarizing (I've just created this word.)
Look carefully. These faces may look dramatically different (and exceedingly more cultured) two months from now!

The attached photos were taken last weekend (April 4 & 5) at our session in Perham, MN. We had the opportunity to give our stirring presentation to the Rotary club from Perham and also invited clubs from Detroit Lakes. Go team!

26 more days....

p.s.
This writer claims no responsibilty for the actions of someone who may resemble her in a photo with a light pole.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



24th April 2008

May ALL your group-meetings be this FUN!
What a joy it was to witness the excitement of the team when it was announced that Jamie was going too. What fun to see you all laugh while you did your first presentation. YOU GUYS WILL BE GREAT! Have fun "over there" - come back hungry to tell us grand stories, helpful in recruiting GSE (and Ambassadorial) candidates, and with an affection for Rotary and the work it does.

Tot: 0.299s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0632s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb