Second Star to the Right


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Minnesota
July 13th 2007
Published: July 13th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We are finishing our final preparations for our trip. The toilets are cleaned, the doors locked, the frig cleaned, the shades pulled, Tater has gone north to the Spindler's Bed & Breakfast for Canines in Their Golden Years. Tomorrow we will go to Todd and Alesha's for our Anniversary dinner, and then we will head out. We are planning on being gone until sometime in September, with a stop first in Forest City, IA to do some work on Manny. I've packed plenty of projects, but I'm still looking for a few new ones to add, from quilt shops along the way.... :^). We both have lots of reading and projects to do, and places to see and recipes to try, so this is the begining, of hopefully a new journey and chapter in our lives, Life is Good!

Our destination: We will spend a week in Forest City, IA at the Winnebago factory, this is called the Grand National Rally. We will then head towards Cinncie, to pick up Anthony and Adrianne, drive up to Clevland, and take in a couple of Twins games. Take Anthony and Adrianne home, then head up to Niagra Falls, where we have reservations for 4 weeks+ at a KOA downtown. Then out to Austin and Melissa's and sometime after that head home.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.168s; Tpl: 0.058s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0801s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb