Update!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Minnesota » Duluth
July 1st 2013
Published: July 1st 2013
Edit Blog Post

Just a quick update for anyone interested in keeping up with what we're doing. We have an apartment leased out for our first 90 days in Guatemala! The website for the apartment is http://www.casaxelaju.com/apartment-5/ . ] It looks absolutely beautiful and we've had really good interactions with the owners. They have an office located right in Minneapolis so it's been super easy to get a hold of people. We also have been able to email with one of our future neighbors and she seems really excited to take us out and show us the town when we arrive so that's pretty exciting! Roger has gotten his shots and I will get mine in a few weeks. We've just been crossing things off the list (like - dental check ups, eye exams, etc--things that we should get done before we leave!), and have plenty more to do. Not too much else to list. Life's been full of the boring things necessary before leaving with plenty of work and saving money before hand (with the exception of celebrating weddings and birthdays, etc... Roger turns 26 in just a few days!!) If anything else BIG happens, I'll be sure to update this here ol' blog.
Thanks for reading guys!!

Besos-- Niki

Advertisement



Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0631s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb