Drove from Wisconsin Dells to Minneapolis, MN / Mall of America


Advertisement
Published: May 22nd 2022
Edit Blog Post

Today's drive was pretty smooth. We were once again lucky and found a canceled campsite at Lebanon Regional Park to reserve. At check in she said we should play the lottery since that was the first open site she has seen in a long time. To top it off we have full hookups and a beautiful big site. Wish we had more time to stay and enjoy. Weather is cold again, low is 37 tonight so we decided to go to the Mall of America to stay a little warm instead of the sculpture park outdoors.

We were overwhelmed by the Mall of America due to the number of stores, the sheer size and scale of the facility, not to mention the seven acre amusement park. The amusement park was the main attraction especially for all the children. It was nice to see a mall that was bustling with visitors. We enjoyed seeing some of the main online retailers such as Purple Mattress, Casper Mattress, Warbly Parker, etc. Daisy got to visit her old employer, Box Lunch. The mall contains high-end and fast-food options for food. We stuck with are normal mall go to, Chinese. It was nice after driving most of the day to get some walking in by explore the mall. We spent over 2.5 hours there and still did not see probably a third of the mall.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.223s; Tpl: 0.023s; cc: 12; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0736s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb