We're HOME


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Michigan
May 7th 2009
Published: May 7th 2009
Edit Blog Post

We're back!!! We flew from Auckland to Los Angeles, then to Salt Lake City, and from there to Detroit. We both slept in until the afternoon and are unpacking. Mom is going grocery shopping and I am trying to get my affairs in order with U of M Flint so that I can sign up for an online class for insurance purposes. Thank you for following along with us on our journey! We had a wonderful time and we're glad we could show you all what we did on our trip and what the country was like. I hope you all had fun following along. We're happy to have a copy of our trip that we can print out and keep forever. Well, I'm off to start job hunting again!

Cheers,

Ashley

____________________________________________________

It's so good to be home! Had a fabulous time, but there's no place like....Everything here is now so green! The redbuds are in full bloom, as are the wild plum trees. The plum tree in front of our bedroom windows is the deepest purple it's ever been! The red-breasted groesbeaks are back and there are wild turkeys everywhere!

What did I miss the most, except for family and friends, of course? Ice/Icewater-they just don't serve it there. It's also nice to have American coffee, again. Well-have to go through about 20 lbs of mail. Ta....

Nancy

Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0434s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb