Here Comes the Bride


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Michigan » Kalamazoo
June 24th 2006
Published: June 27th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Jon and Tracy were married on June 24, 2006. What a fabulous wedding!

But first, let’s go back two days ago… on Thursday, the guys took Jon to the local Hooters for drinks and cigars. After Tracy and the gals crashed the party, a few of us decided to continue on to Cruisers for more drinks and a few games of pool. We all felt great that night… until the next morning (what a headache!) Friday was reserved for setting up the backyard for the wedding and to do a quick rehearsal.

The wedding day finally arrived. Everyone pitched in to make sure the wedding ceremony and reception ran smoothly. The groomsmen looked handsome in their black tuxedos and the bridesmaids looked especially beautiful. At 4:30PM on a warm, sunny afternoon, Jon and Tracy were married, witnessed by almost 100 friends and family. All had a great time.

Welcome to the family, Tracy!




Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement

Dad Matteson, Jenny, Jim, and TJDad Matteson, Jenny, Jim, and TJ
Dad Matteson, Jenny, Jim, and TJ

Reviewing and printing the wedding pictures.


28th June 2006

The Wedding
Good photos of the wedding party, Rick. Was that from Kathy's steady hands? Everyone look happy at the wedding and having a good time. If Jon and Tracy are reading this comment.....Congratulations and a long and happy strong marriage to both of you. (Rick's dad).

Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0265s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb