Edit Blog Post
Published: November 6th 2019
Cycling on the Mike Levine Lakelands Trail State Park
Located NE of Jackson Michigan and SW of Brighton Michigan.
The length is about 20 miles (33 km) with about 9 km being paved from Pinckney to Hamburg
At Hamburg the trail just ends at a forest about 1 mile past the staging area
Excellent staging areas with large parking lots, garbage bins and portable toilets.
Benches along the way.
The trail passes through marshland and forested areas.
1. Stockbridge Trailhead (M-52 and S. Center St,) GPS: 42.26'43N and 84.10'47W
2. Gregory Trailhead (188 Main St, Gregory,)
3. Pinckney Trailhead (499 Pearl St,) 430-498 Stuart St
4. Pettysville Trailhead (Pettysville Road and M-36, Hamburg)
5. Hamburg Trailhead (10699 Hamburg Road, Hamburg,)
There are porta potties at Pinckney and Hamburg
More photos below ...
Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 13; qc: 33; dbt: 0.0121s; 1; m:saturn w:www (18.104.22.168); sld: 1;
; mem: 1.3mb