Better Late Than Never


Advertisement
Published: March 8th 2012
Edit Blog Post

It seems a bit superfluous to continue since Cheryl and Craig are in Florida and we are back home..but let's finish the tale we started even if you know the ending.



(The following was written while we were still in Florida, but we had internet connexion problems)





An uneventful Wednesday became an uneventful Thursday. We ate late breakfast at the Resort and then boarded buses to Downtown Disney.



There are so many things to see (and buy) it is difficult to take it all in, though it seemed somewhat less of an experience than the last time I was there. I’m sure it had a lot to do with we went there at night last time. I would hope the night life there would be “bigger” than the day time.



<span> I think Craig took about a gazillion pictures, Linda and I took somewhat less. <span> <span> We had some excellent drinks at a place called Paradiso 37 where there were some very bold birds eating fries off a table.



They have stores for almost anything but the “World of Disney” store was the best of them all…so much stuff. Cheryl got some cute socks at a place called “Little Miss Matched”.



Last night we drove over to Universal to go to Margaritaville for dinner.<span> The food was fantastic, the drinks were great.<span> I thought the look and feel of the restaurant accurately reflected the “Jimmy Buffett life-style” (brand?). Still somehow it all left me wanting…more. I guess in my mind I had built it up to be bigger, crazier.



Today, Friday, is a different story.<span> Today is the Disney Death March!<span> We were up at 6:30 to shower (I am typing while everyone else is in and out of the shower) and have breakfast.<span> We will be at the gates of Animal Kingdom before it opens, meet up with Mike an Amanda, maybe Linda’s friend Vance and we are spending the morning in Animal Kingdom, at some point we are rushing to Disney/MGM for the afternoon and finishing in Epcot which is open until midnight for guests staying on property. 9:00 in the morning until after mid-night..go, go, go….Disney Death March! LOL

Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0487s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb