Ecker Coast to Coast


Advertisement
Published: July 2nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Just leaving NH 43 secs
Sadie going to Joey and Linda'sSadie going to Joey and Linda'sSadie going to Joey and Linda's

Sadie didn't have much room to move....
Left NH at 7:06PM – a little later than we wanted, but went to see Brave last night! Perhaps not the smartest move the night before a 30-day road trip, but definitely a de-stresser. We were packed to the hilt with all our stuff plus the dog, dog food and sewing machine which would all be left at Joey and Linda’s. I think Bella would have revolted if we asked "Can you just fit this back there, too?" one more time! Picked up pizza to bring to the house and almost had to eat it to fit it into the car! Arrived at J&L’s around 9:30 and were greeted by Duke, their German Shepherd who was VERY happy to see Sadie. Met the llamas and got to see the horses and new kittens, Linda’s two little pooches. Although she was a bit anxious about us leaving, Sadie will really enjoy herself there! Thanks, J&L, for taking her and putting us up for the night and keeping the dog! I hope she stops howling!


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

Kids in carKids in car
Kids in car

....but neither did anyone else!!


8th July 2012

You go Ecker Family:)
Your trip sounds like a blast...enjoy the sights and of course the wonderful family time!!

Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0252s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb