...final days...


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Maryland » Laurel
October 22nd 1989
Published: October 22nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

well...my travels are now winding down to the final days...
its been 7 months since i gave up the daily routine and schedules of the work world to embark on yet another journey of mine. i departed from the illusion of everybody else's reality to allow myself to be brought back into my own.
my eyes have been given the pleasure of watching spring, summer, and fall run their course. a beauty of wonders that engulfed me on a daily basis. waking up and noticing the blossom of each color and the birth of life in nature, was always a great way to start my day. there were days on the road, that i would literally just sit and stare at this awesomely awesome view for hours at a time. very soathing, relaxing, and peaceful. definately great for one's overall mindset.
living in the Patriot Missle for three months with butch...made for a experience all in its own (just read past blogs for a refresher). the road gods and weather gods seemed to favor us immensely throughtout our travels. we also got to meet more than our fair share of wonderful people and reunited with others (i THANK all of you that put up with our shenanigans and embraced us with open arms).
after butch and i parted...i headed to florida and texas for a bit...got to kick it with some friends in orlando and spent time with family in texas (again, THANK you to those that put up with my stank hippie ass).
then i got to spend two kickass weeks in europe with some great friends and overall we had a blast. definately a great spot for a rainbow...
i've been living the dream for quite a few years now...and must admit, i'm loving every day of it! the course that my life is on, is one not many can handle...it's out there and random...though, happiness is always in an abundance. being surrounded by great people in my life is also a benefit. for those that matter, seem to not mind...and for those that dont matter seem to mind more so than others...all i can say, is Enjoy Life...
Live to Love Life
Life is Living to Love
Love Life to Live

i would also like to give thanks to those of you out there that follow and read my thoughts. i hope that i not only have entertained you, but have given you some kind of spark...keep rockin and stay rad...remember to smile often, for you never know who will fall in love with it.

...the small pleasures of this existence, are pieces of this jigsaw puzzle called 'my life'...they keep my short term happiness intermittently everlasting...


joDan conan garza
...till next time...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0417s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb