Launch Delay After All


Advertisement
Published: May 3rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Janice Templeman - Departure Reflections 31 secs
Time to spare? Go by air... Now you see the true nature of the adventure. If you watched the video of the flight briefing in the previous entry and weren't that sanguine on the prospects, your instincts were prescient. As you can see from pilot Janice Templeman's reflections, in the attached video from Thursday night, she is among those who heartily supports this view!

Bob Hawkins wrote:

"For those of you who did not get up at the crack of dawn to only to be disappointed by the weather - well there is always tomorrow or maybe the next day. I had the opportunity to talk with Larry Falls - who is now in Arkansas sitting out some really bad weather. He says that we made the right decision. Anyway, I’ve been tracking the weather and it appears to be moving a bit faster than the original predictions. Saturday may be a loss but Sunday is looking very promising."

Ruth writes:
"Looking like a Sunday departure with a direct route SW. Dick thinks we might have a little tail wind. If we go the more direct route and fly a bit longer each day we hope to be in Grand Canyon area as previously scheduled."







Advertisement



Tot: 0.135s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0523s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb