RIHILA #13


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois
January 7th 2013
Published: January 8th 2013
Edit Blog Post

1.What my hero did to change the world, was that he made a promise with teens that if they stick with him for four years, and don't use alcohol, he will give them scholarships. He has made this a big thing within the
U.S. and has gave scholarships to more than 140 highschool students. Making the change for teens not to abuse alcohol within their teenage years. This has really made a nbig difference with several highschool students.

2. The hero of my story is Leo McCarthy, he lost his daughter when a drunk driver hit her and two of her friends while on there way home. McCarthy deserves the nomination of being a hero because he made a difference and is promising scholarships to those teens who do not abuse alcohol within the four years of highschool. This is big because now and days, many young teens are doing all kinds of things that really effect them later in life. But ny staying above the influence, and keeping a positive attitude, they get up to 1,000 dollar scholarship for college.

3.The greatest contribiution this year, was being better and keeping up my music game up. By studying music, and playing it, it has really made a big idea in my life and I want to keep it that way.

4.What my initiative would be is getting more students into music, and looking at it from a different perspective. Also, helping students with music, and getting them to see whats music all about, and how they can proceed careers that way.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.305s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.121s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb