RIHLA #10


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois
November 27th 2012
Published: November 27th 2012
Edit Blog Post

This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for the life that I have been given. For example, I to go to a wonderful school where the staff, teachers, and students care so much about me and are motivating me to go to college. Another thing that I am thankful for are friends that I have. My friends in and outside of school have been a belssing in my life and look out for my well being as I try to do the same for them. Moreover, this Thanksgiving, I am thankful for my loving and supporting family because if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be the Tyra Marchelle White that I am today. I am also thankful the little things such as Television, Internet, Books, Food, and Ect. You will be surprise to know that the little things in life are also worth thanking. In Conclusion, I find it very hard to be thankful for just one thing knowing that a lot of big and small things have positively impacted my life. I will always be forever thankful for everything good in my life, and I hope that othere will do the same this Thanksgiving.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.148s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0493s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb