RIHLA #2 U.S. Ambassador Killed


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois
September 24th 2012
Published: September 24th 2012
Edit Blog Post

<!---->

1.The region of the world in which Libya is located at is Libya.

<!---->2. <!---->The two arguments as to why our US Embassy was attacked in Libya was due to the video posted online of the violent Muslims; that then brought the well planned attack to our US Embassy. It also had to do with the religious anger they had.

<!---->3. <!---->No, I don’t think religion or any type of situation justifies the act of violence. Violence never solves anything; it just makes circumstances worse and causes more conflicts. Everyone isn’t always going to be on the same page or agree on the same things. And it’s perfectly fine that everyone has their own voice. If people would all think the same, things wouldn’t function well.

<!---->4. <!---->Based on the ideas and topics expressed in the article, there are a few that I would like to learn more about. One of the topics would have to be all about the war in Libya. What has caused it? When did it start? How long has it been going on for? Another topic is about the religious beliefs from the people in Libya. Does everyone have the same beliefs? Are there different groups?

Advertisement



Tot: 0.13s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0445s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb