RIHILA 29


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois
May 21st 2012
Published: May 22nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

This organization helps to protect people from an injustice done to them. They expose and educate the public about human rights to help make the world a safer place. They are one of the largest human rights organizations that earned a Nobel peace prize for their work. The article I read was "Virulent" Attacks Put LGBTI Activsts in South Caucasus at Risk this article relates to human rights because it talks people freedom of expression. My reaction was that I wasn't completely surprised that people actual aloud such acts to be done to people just Of who they are and what they like, I just didn't know that people could stand by and just watch it happen and not stand up to it because they don't wanna be the one to get killed or beat up next. I also feel like what this organization is doing is very good for the world and we need more organizations like this in the world because we need to get rid of all the injustice that's being done in our world. I know that is a difficult and maybe impossible task but it won't hurt to try and we may not be able to get ride of injustice acts completely but we may decrease the amount of injustice being done.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0262s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb