India's "Untouchables" Face Violence, Discrimination


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois
September 25th 2011
Published: September 25th 2011
Edit Blog Post

1)This article about Talks about Dalits which are a specific group of Indians that cant do certain things as other people can. This relates back to history in which people before jato have higher class people and wealthy class people rule the civilization than people who were poor or of a lower class. I. History there was discrimination between different classes of people and there is still discrimination which Indian "dalti" people.
2) the hinduism religion says that people are born the role based on the different classes they are born in too different classes of people there is the high class, middle class, lower class and the class that is worht nothing. There religion is Very diverse and they are still having an idea of past history's discrimination.
3)The treatment of the daltis is very similar to the statement of African americans and how they were discriminated, they were serrated to even drink water.
4)What is interesting is the idea of discrimination based on people life's and how they are born and chooses by other people to live their life's.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 23; dbt: 0.063s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb