Sweet Home Chicago


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois
July 12th 2007
Published: July 12th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Today we travelled more than I ever want to again! Our day started at 4:30 AM Italy time (9:30 PM on Wednesday in Chicago). We had to be ready to leave the boat at 6 AM. We were sad to leave the cruise but glad to be heading home. We had a 10 and a half hour flight from Rome to Cincinatti. That is a long time to be on a plane. I don't think we could ever fly to Austrailia! We had to run to the gate at the Cincinatti airport since we had so little time between flights. Something cool about the Cincinatti airport - their drug dog was a beagle! How cute. The plane from Cincinatti to Chicago was so tiny. It only held about 40 people. We finally landed at O'Hare at 5:15 PM Chicago time, which would be 12:15 AM on Friday in Italy. What a day.

It's so nice to be home. The dogs were very excited to see us, but since they spent the last two weeks with their Grandma and Grandpa (my parents), they were exhausted from playing with Eve and Zoey. They've been sleeping since we came home!

All in all, the trip was great. We'd defintely do another cruise. We're thinking Greece next. We'd love to make it a friends and family affair. Mark your calendars for 3 years from now, after Chris graduates from Physical Therapy school.

Thank you all for reading the blog. We'll post more pictures in the next few days so check back!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.275s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0429s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb