Modern Philosopher: Michelle Obama


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
December 4th 2013
Published: December 5th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Michelle Obama is my morden philosopher because she supports and helps a lot of people in the United States. Mrs. Obama helps this citizens by undestading their part of their side and supporting them by makes changes in the country. Some of her biggest accomplishents are helping military families, improving children's health, and interacting with the LGBT. Mrs. Obama help military families by helping women who work by balancing their career and family; also, she cause bounding to increase with military families. Moving on, Mrs. Obama invited the "Lets Move", which was a program to keep kids working out their way to a healthy lifestyle. this motivated families throughout the whole country, specially in Washington D.C because that's where she lives at. Last but not least, Mrs. Obama help the LGBT by supporting it. In May 9, 2012, both Michelle Obama and the Presiedent Back Obama clear out that they were in favor for gay marriage (same sex marriage). She made it clear that children out there are hearing about this topic, and they should know for a fact that everyone is equal under the law, meaning that everyone has the right to have fredom of who they choose to marry. This supports that came from Mrs. Obama influence the citizens to believe that there is help out there. I consider her to be a phylosepher because she uses her education and power to fight for people's rights as a lawyer.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.036s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0198s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1016.7kb