Celebrities in Dante's Inferno


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
November 14th 2013
Published: November 15th 2013
Edit Blog Post

In Dante's inferno, Rae Carruth, Lil Wayne, and Chris Brown would all go to the seventh cirlcle. They all committed crimes based on stress against their neighbor and oneself.


''The defense argued that Carruth was being pressured by Kennedy and Watkins for drug money and that Watkins shot Adams in an act of rage.'', STEVE HENSON (Carruth Sentence Near the Maximum Possible). Carruth would have gone to the seventh circle of hell because bases on the stress he had inside him, which lead him to get his stress out on his family and commit violence.



Another example is Lil Wayne. "Lil Wayne seems to be in no hurry to get back to the state that busted him in 2008 for drug violations",(Ray Stern-Lil Wayne Still on Probation in Arizona for '08 Bust). He would have gone to the seventh circle of hell because of his bad decisions with drugs, which made him have a stressful reactions with cops and violence.

Lastly, Chris Brown was arrested for beating up his girlfriend while beong involved with drugs. ''Chris Brown's D.C. arrest to determine if it constitutes a violation of his probation in the Rihanna beating case'', (County Probation Dept. LAUNCHES INVESTIGATION. TMZ). He would have been in the seventh circle of hell because he also committed violence towards his girlfriend.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.025s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1023.9kb