Religion


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
October 30th 2013
Published: October 31st 2013
Edit Blog Post

the religion i chose was Jehovah witness. the first component is the god. the god is Jehovah. we believe that he is the one and only god and Jesus was his son who came to earth. Jehovah was the one that created everything. the cosmology is that Jehovah created everything including Adam and eve. Adam and eve were the first humans on earth after Jehovah had created the paradise on earth. Jehovah wanted them to be in control over every living creature until eve sinned and caused Adam to sin with her. this caused them to be kicked out of the garden of Eden and it lead to death and imperfections in humans. the rituals we have are that we don't believe in birthdays, Christmas, or any of the other holidays people celebrate year round. we don't believe that these holidays have a firm background and have no spiritual meaning. our moral codes are that we cant over indulge in drinking, we have to treat our bodies with respect, we have to be clean with our areas and person, and we have to have wholesome association. at the current moment we have a number a members and we are constantly growing in number.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0437s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb