RIHLA #27


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
May 30th 2013
Published: May 30th 2013
Edit Blog Post

1. Where in the world is this event taking place?This article pertain to the United States of America.

2. Who is involved?The members of the BSA (Boy Scouts of America) as a whole.

3. What human right is being protected or violated?I'd say Articles 1,2,3, 12, 21, and 28 are being with held from the Scouts who are of the homosexual sexuality.

4. What are your thoughts on the issue? Do you think enough is being done? What other solutions or ideas do you have?

From a Scout's perspective, I say allow them to join. There may be some segregation and discrimination within the organization but everyone is entitled to like different things. I truly believe that there are some homosexual members already in the organization. However, they aren't opening up their lifestyle to the other members because of the sense of being discriminated and bullied by other members.

As a regular citizen, I still feel that they should join because they are just like other people; however, they just perfer dating the same sex. Everyone has the right to like different things, although it hasn't been mandated by the government. It comes naturally.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0382s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb