RIHLA #27


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
May 28th 2013
Published: May 28th 2013
Edit Blog Post

1. The even is taking place in the United States.

2. The people involved are the prisoners and non-prisoners.

3. The right that is being protected or violated is the right to be equal because since they're sick and can't getbthe attention that they need inside prison, they have to debate if they let them die or take them to a hospital to get treated.

4. My thoughts on this issue is that prisones should be getting the same treatment as the people that haven't committed a crime because they are still human and they will still need the same attention as non-prisoners when they're sick. I think that prisons should be having some of the proffesional doctors inside to help out, but they shouldn't let prisoners out because its to risky, unless its really an emergency. I think a way to solve this is by having some of the materials that doctors need inside a prison should help a doctor out, well just having ghe main materials doctors need, like the medicine etc.

Article: Sick inmates dying behind bars despite release program.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.046s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb