RIHLA #27


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
May 27th 2013
Published: May 28th 2013
Edit Blog Post

1. The article that I read was called “Federal aid reconsidered: Now that Oklahoma needs help, pols will rush to vote for aid”. This article takes place in Moore, Oklahoma and Shawnee, Oklahoma.


2. The people involved were the citizens of Oklahoma. As well as the Senators and House of Representatives were also involved.




3. A human right that is being violated is right number 14, which is the right to seek refuge. This is being violated because Oklahoma needs help or aid from the government, but they have not given it to them yet. A right that is being protected is right number 21, which is the right to a democracy. This right is being protected because congress gets to vote on if they want Oklahoma to receive aid from the government.




4. I feel that this is a horrible disaster that has happened to the citizens of Oklahoma. But, the government needs to make quicker decisions when it comes to helping with natural disasters. I feel this way because if a disaster has happened to any place in the world, I would feel that they would need immediate help.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.033s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0179s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1001.9kb