RIHLA#24


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
April 24th 2013
Published: April 24th 2013
Edit Blog Post

1. I would argue the ideas in Declaration are still difficult full fill in reality. A lot of people in reality still can not pursuit their happiness due to crisis they are facing. The pursuit of happiness can happen to majority of the people, but it is short. As people grow older, they tend to have more things to worry about. For examples, poverty, hunger crisis, and health issues. There are too many problems going on in the United States, even though people own a lot of rights to do things. People live in poverty, they work really hard, but they still can not feel relieved or happy.

2. In my opinion, violence is not justifiable for making a point or having your opinion heard. There are many ways to have your opinion heard, violence is not the right way to solve a problem. The freedom of expression allows you to express yourself; you can shared your opinion through social media with right way. Moreover, violence can hurt many innocent people, it just create more burden to the country. Violence influence people in a negative way.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0381s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb