RIHLA # 24


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
April 24th 2013
Published: April 24th 2013
Edit Blog Post

1) I feel in the french declaration that it is hard not to get a corrupt government in the future. I feel as if there is always going to be a majority vote that can do the people of french wrong. For example, in the U.S no law can pass because of the number of republicans against democrats. This explains my point of view that they have the majority vote and therefore not serving the U.S people right. I also feel that in the declaration of independence that the people cannot destroy the government when needed because the government can take that as a terrorist attack or threat. Therefore, the people who wanted to change the government will not have a fair say. For example, Obama has being actively trying to change the certain issues in this government like immigration reform, taxes,gun control ,and etc. However, he cannot do anything due to the majority vote of the republicans and the lack of support from the U.S people. Overall, government is not going to be perfect, but the people have to rise up and demand change. That is when the issues can be handled.

2) I do not think violence is ever justifiable in any way. Violence can cause anger and ignorance. This leads to careless actions of revenge. That can lead to other issues. I believe that if a point of view has to be addressed it has to be done with the people or protest. At least then people can be less ignorant and listen to your point of view. Violence is never going to win because that just makes the other opponent mad. For example, If you want your parents to buy you a phone you have to convince and get adults to support you. That way your parents can see that you are mature in convincing them. The wrong way to do it is if you use violence because they will get more mad and dismiss the idea of a cell phone. Overall, violence never leads to anything good so it is a bad idea to use it to point something out or convince someone.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 48; dbt: 0.051s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb