RIHLA#24


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
April 21st 2013
Published: April 22nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

In the declaration that was written at these times would still be difficult to fulfill in reality because they talk about having less taxes, which is something that we, as the people, cannot change. There are some stuff that we have to deal with because we have no authority to change. We also can get ruled out by the government/king because they are the "head" people which means that they make and control the decisions. Another reason why its difficult to fulfill something that was written is the rights for women. The rights for women will ALWAYS be different because men will always have a better chance/opportunity than women. Women will always get paid less than men, men recieved better education than women, women will always be considered as "house/kitchen wives". There will always be that unequal difference because back than women were basicly a shadow of their husbands. In my opinion, today women have a better view than how they did a long time ago but there is still a little bit of a difference. Women now are in the army, are going to college, are supporting their family and are manager for huge/known companies. Later in the future the difference can possibly change and become equal. That is why What was written in the declaration is still difficult to fulfill in reality.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0518s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb