RIHLA #24


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
April 21st 2013
Published: April 21st 2013
Edit Blog Post

Some things have become difficult to accomplish because they take a lot of hard work to make it great. Everyone has there own opinion on certain things and if they do not agree with you they might try and limit your success. When Obama wanted to make healthcare available for everyone there were people who agreed as well as disagreed with him. He wanted everyone to be covered all the time and not have to worry about it. There are many people who have gotten hurt, yet they can not do anything about it because they do not have healthcare or the money to get healed. All of that is going to take money, so they were going to raise taxes so that they can pay for that. A lot of Americans do not want a raise in taxes, but it will make it more difficult on themselves, so it is hard to get those votes for the healthcare plan. Violence is never justifiable. The people create violence say it is because they want their voice to be heard or to get a point across; however, there are many other ways to get a message across. The bombing that took place at the Boston marathon was violent, but there was no point made. If there was a point to made a lot of people who listen because they do not want this to occur again. There is a lot of pain and suffering when violence occurs and it is all to get a point across to people. There are many ways to get a point across. For example, there are many people who make videos about something they want to change or their opinion on thins, so that is one way to show people what you think. Violence is not the answer.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.162s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0509s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb