RIHLA #24


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
April 19th 2013
Published: April 19th 2013
Edit Blog Post

1. Do you think there are ideas today that are difficult to make reality?

There are a lot of ideas that are hard to keep reality today, but three ideas that come to mind immediately is that women women are considered equal to men, but they are not equally paid the same. Women are still getting paid less than men, and I do not believe that is fair to women who work hard. The next idea that comes to mind is the freedom to protest (freedom of speech). It is said that many protests are quickly shut down and many of times is violent. If people have the right to speak their mind as a group, then it should be done without any problems. The last idea relates to guns. Lately, there has been many debates on whether people should still be allowed to own guns. The right to bear arms is a freedom that people has had for many years, and now people are not sure if it is right, so it is difficult to keep reality.

2. Is violence ever justifiable to make point?

If someone is trying to make a point, it should not be done in violence. Violence is not justifiable to make a point because when you want someone to listen to your ideas/opinions/reasons, you do not want that person to think of your violent actions instead of what you are trying to state. In addition, people would most likely not want to listen because you went the wrong way in order to be heard. Violence could also mean you are possibly harming others.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0462s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb