A6, RIHLA #23


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
April 16th 2013
Published: April 16th 2013
Edit Blog Post

<span><span>RIHLA 23

<span>I believe that the government should keep the promise they made 200 years ago, but at the same time, I don't. I believe they SHOULD because when the government promised to have land for that native Americans, the government never put a date where the compromise would be invalid. There are people who haver he same beliefs and traditions that their ancestors had years ago. Just because this promise was made 200 years ago does not mean that the government should begin to break their promise.
<span>I believe they should not keep the treaty because why should the government now be held responsible for the decision that was made 200 years ago? In addition, there are not as many groups that follow their ancestors government than hat there was years ago. The government should, once again, make a compromise with the groups. Instead of taking away all of their lands and rights, perhaps, the government should have 1-3 places around the United States where these people will be able to have their own government.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.047s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb