NATIVE AMERICAN SOVEREIGNTY


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
April 16th 2013
Published: April 16th 2013
Edit Blog Post

i think the united states government should keep and abide by the contract that their predecessors made because if it was not for the contracts that were made with the Indian nations america would not be here considering the fact that most of this land is native american land. i think that if the government does not follow by their contract they are not just going to lose land but they are going to put the people in a war that is not necessary just because we want more land that is not needed. i also think that the Indians are not doing anything bad because they are not forcing people to go to their casinos. the people use those casinos as a way to blow off steam and a way to get fast money or lose money. the Indians ancestors had to fight and die just to get the lands that they have today and america lost soldiers too and made these contracts in their memories. why does america want to break these treaties after so long if the Indians have not done anything too break these treaties. America are the ones that want to break those treaties because they want to get more land for themselves and have no real use for it. i also think that they want to break those treaties so that the Indians would have to follow their rules and they would get more of their money because they would get taxed.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.17s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0373s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb