RIHLA 21


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
March 11th 2013
Published: March 11th 2013
Edit Blog Post

1) The world I would choose to live in would be the New World. I would choose to live in the New World because they have the type of foods I like. They have more spices to make the foods I would preffer eating. The Old world has more like animals type of food. There are more types of foods you can make in the New World based on the ingredients.

2) the family recipe I would like to talk about would be Enchiladas de Mole. The ingredients that would be needed to make the Enchiladas de Mole would be: Mole,chocolate,tortillas,chicken,cheese,sour cream,rice, and beans. The way that the Enchiladas de Mole are made is first you make the mole and add the chocolate to it so it could taste better.Then have the tortillas warm to dip them into the mole. After that have the chicken sliced and ready to put in the tortillas. Next you close them and put more mole on top on the enchiladas. put sour cream and cheese on top of them and serve rice and beans on the side of the Enchiladas de Mole. I would consider Enchiladas de Mole a little of oth the New World and the Old World. I say its both because it includes ingredients like beans,corn/maize wich are part of the New world. Chicken,beans, and rice are considerd part of the Old World.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.043s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb