RIHLA #21


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
March 7th 2013
Published: March 7th 2013
Edit Blog Post

1. The old world food is better than the new world food because it is healthier. What the old world healthy food consist of: lettuce, cabbage, broccoli, carrots, peach, peas, and radish. The old world foods have more variety and can have more uses. For example, wheat is very nutritious and has many uses, can be used to make breads, baked goods, sweets, deserts, and sauces. Lastly, eggplant is one of many good choices because it is low in calories, is a vegie, has high amount of dietary fiber, and low sodium.

2. It is my last day on this beautiful earth and if I will no longer be living in it, then I wish to have the best dinner I can. I have decided to request 3 differnt plates and what the first includes is a big plate of beans and rice. As a drink I would most likely perfer coffee on the side. My second plate would consist only of bananas, broccoli, carrots, peaches, and lettuce. Lastly, the final plate would be desert and I would like a sugar cane.

3. A family recipe would most commonly be rice and beans, a salad on the side and chicken breasts on the side. The rice and beans come from the old world, our salad consists of lettuce, peaches, and carrots from the old world and the rest is usually strawberries, blue berries, and tomatoes from the new world. The chicken breasts come from chicken so that comes from the old world. In general this plate of food would come from the old world and have combined some of new world foods.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0497s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb