The New World or Old World?


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
March 6th 2013
Published: March 7th 2013
Edit Blog Post

1. Even though both the New and the Old Worlds sound very beneficial in their own way, I would choose the Old World for a few reasons when dealing with the foods of both worlds. After seeing which food I eat and compare it with both worlds, I can seeing most of the ingredients for my meal are from the Old World whether they are important to making the meal or not. The few foods I eat are pizza (tomatoes, cheese, dough), hamburgers (beef, buns, flavoring), ice-cream (ice, flavored cream), tacos (steak, tortillas), banana, apples, and fried or grilled chicken.

2. One of the food recipes I would like to use is a Pizza Bagels which requires the following ingredients: tomato sauce, large bagels, cheese, and different toppings that you would like to put on your pizza. First, use a knife to cut each bagel into two halves, like buns, so there is a place for the rest of the ingredients to be put on. Then use a spoon to grab the tomato sauce and pour it on the bagel by spreading it to cover most of the bagel. Afterwards, add cheese before adding the reast of the toppings. After all this preparation, place the bagels in the oven and wait until the cheese is melted and then wait about a minute to a minute and a half before taking them out to enjoy eating. I would say this is a representation of both worlds since the ingredients are mixed with the worlds.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0426s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1004.5kb