Piracy


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
March 6th 2013
Published: March 6th 2013
Edit Blog Post

1) Since fishing illegally was passed, it started the pirates rage. It still exists today by having so many of the men aboard continue to attack ships with armed forces, and steal everything off the boat and the passengers. Even though the amounts of pirates have decreased today, there is still a good amount of them that can and still will do damage.

2) Authorities are trying to stop the pirates by forming antipiracy armies. There is a solution of just letting them fish no matter the damage, because they are angry because of this. By letting them fish they will stop attacking boats and people and stealing all the goods.

3) I think piracy is never justifiable because the pirates are destroying many peaceful journeys in water. It is not fair that people have to suffer because the pirates are angry or want money, a life is more important. Piracy should never be ok and stop have been stopped a long time ago before more people joined. Even though numbers have decreased, the numbers can increases again and the piracy will never stop unless someone does something more effective.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.15s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0474s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb