RIHLA#20


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
March 1st 2013
Published: March 1st 2013
Edit Blog Post

PIRACY






• Piracy continues to exist in the modern world today by, Somalia Pirates who are from a poor country. These pirates want to get money and rob goods from others. To have for themselves. In recent years, these pirates have hijacked more than hundreds of ships and they have netted hundreds of millions of dollars from these ships and have used the money in weapons and more men.
• Piracy has changed from earlier times of exploration because they have more weapons and they have more stratigecs and opprotunities to steal higher quality things to make more money out of. For example, the technology has increased durring time and they have more of the access to that now, then pirates in the time of exploration. These pirates now are making the trades also difficult because of the important goods and the goods are transported to places where they have trade and in the time of exploration they were taking back the goods for themselves, so this is costing more for the countries that are loosing their money and in debt. The Pirates now also have speedier attack craft, sophisticated electronics, large weapons, and they are able to activate from far lands for weeks at a time. This has made them have it easier and faster.
• Authorities are trying to patrol the seas. Like the Navy, and other forces patrolling the ocean, are able to attack pirates when they see them and stop them from doing anything. The United States Navy pleaded to stay around lanes acrosss sea. I feel that there can be others solutions. Like, making it illegal for piracy to be taken place and take it more serious because these are people who are causing debt and there stealing things that are very expensive. They need to keep a look out and have their forces control them.
• I feel that Piracy cannot be justifiable, because they are stealing things that do no belong to them. These things can be expensive or have been worked really hard for to recieve. I feel that if you really are in a possition to want to make money, you need to work hard for it in order to recieve what you want. You shouldnt just take something from someone else that worked hard on getting it and is more important for others. I know these people do it ( did it) for a way as easy access to money, but its not the right way. you should work hard for what you want.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.048s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0242s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1005.2kb