A6, RIHLA #16


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
February 3rd 2013
Published: February 3rd 2013
Edit Blog Post

RIHLA #16
1. The Renaissance person I picked is Justin Bieber. Justin is a musician.


2. Justin is SUPER talented! He plays a variety of instruments like piano, guitar, drums, and trumpet.He also has an amazing voice and his dance skills are phenomenal. Justin plays a variety of sports like hockey, basketball, and soccer. He was also a straight A student in school.

3. Justin has made an impact on millions of people, mostly teenage girls, but a few boys as well. He donates thousands sometimes millions of dollars to charity. Justin also donates money to a charity called Pencils of Promise that build and improve the quality of schools all over the world.

Justin writes songs that almost anyone can relate to. He has an inspiring story behind his success that inspires other upcoming artists. He has written 2 books, "Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever" and" Justin Bieber: Just Getting Started" that tells his readers about what it to get where he is at. Justin tells his fans, Beliebers, to never stop dreaming and to chase your dream.

Justin has worked extremely hard to get to where he is right now. Many believed that he wouldn't be able to make it, but like one if his song titles he said, "Never say Never."

4. If you ever successful as Justin, would you donate as much money as he has? Be honest. Keep in mind has donated a lot money.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0375s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb