B6 RIHLA #11


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
December 2nd 2012
Published: December 3rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

1a. I feel that in order to become a hero you would have to do something/help someone in their most time in need. We should decide which people to celebrate by the action they did and how much it affected everyone around them in a positive way.

1b. All people will never agree on who should be considered a hero because everyone has a different opinion about how someone did something amazing to help someone and whether they should be hero in there eyes. For example, one person may feel that Adolf Hitler was a hero. While many others may disagree with that person.

2. During their lifetime, it was easy to tell who was heroes or "good" people by seeing who was able to stand up for what they believed in. Joan of Arc opinions also changed due to her getting direct commands from God through voices and visions.

3. I feel that it is fair to revise how we feel about historical figures based on new evidence because based on the new information about the person, you are able to look at him/her the same way. If someone does a heroric deed, then all you are able to see about that person is the bad things they did. But it really depends on how someone views that person. Everyone has their very own opinion.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.205s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0436s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb