B6 RIHLA #9


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
November 18th 2012
Published: November 19th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1.) Noble has been able to spread out their network in such a short period of time because they operate on a system that is both efficient and effective. Noble has also helped a lot of families that help their children into getting a good education even though they don't have a lot of money.

2.) The impacts of Noble's expansion will very much influence the city of Chicago in a big way. As Noble expands more and more, the city of Chicago will see that it is very effective and will maybe help fund Noble more.

3.) a. If I was Mr. Milkie, I would consider expanding Noble to more of the bigger states in the U.S in order to be seen by many that Noble is a great way for kids into getting a great education.

b. A positive consequence of expanding Noble is that more and more kids will be given a good education and guarenteed to go to college so they could have a better future. A negative consequence of expanding Noble is that the more Noble gets bigger, the more money is needed to maintain the schools.

4.) If Noble does expand I think that the core values should be kept the same because as a current Nolbe student I feel motivated just by looking at our core values everyday I step into class. I also feel that none will change because if they are left alone then students will also feel motivated just as I am.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0243s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 997.9kb