Noble schools expand


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
November 19th 2012
Published: November 19th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. Noble schools have been able to spread because certain schools have succeeded very much and people like success. When they average the schools score they are kinda alike and I think thats why they are spreading quickly.

2. Since the schools are spreading very quickly teachers are going to go there and some public schools are going to lose students and teachers and will go bankrupt and then there is going to be a protest. The only evidence I have about this is the news. The good part about this is more students can have discipline out of this because public schools dont seem to provide this.

3. In a way no because I think we are trying to show that Chicago people are smart and if we expand to other countries we wont be able to show this. A positive thing is more children will get the experience we get and can have a better future, maybe.

4. Having to have everyone connect and be a big family is something noble schools should always have. Something the would need to change is discipline rules over time because as time goes some rules would not fit with the time period or the location. Something nobles should continue to have is a mindset to always be number one and to try your best no matter what.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.163s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0431s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb